About the Role
We are seeking experienced Excavator and Grader Final Trim operators to join Evolution Mining’s largest asset, Cowal Gold Operations, Integrated Waste Landform (IWL) team. Reporting to the General Works Foreman, you will be responsible for the safe operation of Excavators or Graders, in conjunction with the backup operations of additional equipment where required.
Key result areas in this role include:
• Experience using GPS & previous Final Trim experience essential
• Prior civil or dam construction involvement
• Understanding machine capabilities and operating equipment within its capabilities
• Ensure good, clear and respectful communication lines between key stakeholders
About our Operation
Our Cowal gold operation is an open pit site and is located 40km North East of West Wyalong in NSW. West Wyalong has many schools, restaurants and sporting teams and is close to several regional centres. Our rosters are designed to help you create a work-life balance and with our recent mine life extension until 2032, it offers increased job security.
Safety is our priority
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people is of paramount importance to us. We want our people to go home safely to their family and friends and we inspire a safety culture where people do the right thing for themselves and those around them because they believe in safety, not just because there is a rule in place.
The successful candidate would need to have previous experience in a similar role. It is also important that you have/ demonstrate:
• Australian Motor Vehicle Licence
• Nationally accredited competencies in Mining or Civil (desirable)
• Knowledge of GPS (Trimble, Topcon or comparable)
• Be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
This job has expired.