Kempe Engineering is currently seeking to employ a senior experienced tradesman based at our Port Hedland facility but able to work in the Pilbara region of WA. We work closely with our major clients in the Pilbara region and we strive to provide excellent service to them.
• Experience working with key clients to ensure working relationships are maintained.
• Experience in project management and Estimating project costs.
• Executing small project work.
• Executing shutdowns.
• Demonstrate leadership in the workplace.
• Troubleshooting and repair of fixed plant.
• Experienced in leading work teams on client sites.
• Provide technical support to ensure all works are completed to all health, safety, environment and quality requirements.
• Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings.
• Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment.
• Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment.
• Erecting machines and equipment on-site.
• Develop and maintain strong healthy relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE YOU WILL HAVE
• Trade’s qualified (Certificate III)
• 5 years’ plus experience as a senior trade’s person.
• Experience working in the mining industry.
• Be able to undertake site work on client sites managing site shutdowns and projects.
• Pro-active safety focus.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Current Drivers Licence C Class (manual).
All suitably qualified and experienced candidates will be considered. Kempe Engineering will also consider sponsoring applicants under the TSS 482 Visa Sponsor Program.
Salary range will be between $70,000 and $85,000.
This job has expired.