An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated and experienced Administration Coordinator at our Rehabilitation Operations based in Eneabba on a Fixed Term Contract. This position provides integral administrative support directly to the Western Australia Rehabilitation Manager and the Rehabilitation sites. It offers challenge and variety, including providing administrative support in purchasing, travel, vehicle fleet and camp management, reporting, inductions and site events management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• High standard of behaviours that align with Iluka’s values of Commitment, Integrity & Responsibility
• Demonstrated pro-active approach to safety and environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Pro-active, goal orientated with excellent attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a similar role
• Highly competent in MS Office Suite
Iluka seeks to recruit individuals who are aligned with our core values. A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered based on the successful candidate's skills and experience.This position is offered on a roster of 5 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off. You may choose to drive in, drive out and reside at our residential village accommodation or live locally in Eneabba or one of the coastal locations of Leeman, Jurien Bay, Geraldton or Dongara. Relocation assistance is not available.
This job has expired.