Cummins, Kalgoorlie are hiring!
We are seeking Field Services Diesel Mechanics for our Kalgoorlie branch. This will be operated on a residential 2/1 roster (12-hour days.) Reporting to the Service Manager, you’ll be part of our high performing operation, servicing customers across automotive, high horse power, mining, on-highway and power generation product applications. As a Field Services Diesel Mechanic, you will provide a breakdown and maintenance service to our customers in the wider Kalgoorlie/Goldfields area. You will diagnose and troubleshoot any repair engine sub-systems, repair and remanufacture engine sub-components.
What’s in it for you?
· Annual Salary (paid monthly)
· Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
· Salary Continuance Insurance and discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles
· Guaranteed annual remuneration reviews
· Safety equipment / PPE and laundered uniforms provided
A Heavy Diesel trade qualification
A dual trade – A Grade Electrical licence is highly desirable
Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, mining equipment, power generation on engines and similar applications.
Previous field services exposure would be highly regarded
Have an engaging work approach and customer service focus
Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities
A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work