About the Role
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to work within our Mobile & Field Maintenance team, working a 12.5 hour continuous day and night roster (in accordance with current BMA practices) 7 on and 7 off. This role will report to the Maintenance Superintendent Mobile ield and leads a multi-disciplined maintenance team that provides maintenance support across the site.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• The ability to safely work as an individual and within a team environment
• Ensure all work is performed in accordance with site health, environmental and community policies, systems and procedures
• Engage and continuously develop the team’s technical capabilities, task efficiency and work quality
• Continuously improve plant stability by supporting the identification and elimination of equipment failures
• Develop strong relationships with operational, maintenance and technical teams across the site
• Strong leadership of team including training and people development and commitment to required weekly targets.
Your ability to communicate engage and build trust with your team members be a champion for change will help you deliver on your commitments and will position you well for future career opportunities. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must allowing you to build relationships across the team and departments and to communicate with disciplines at all levels.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification is highly desirable
Electrical or Mechanical Trade qualification is mandatory
Demonstrated supervisory skills and experience with the ability to lead, change and develop a team would be advantageous
Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Commitment to safety, environment, continuous improvement and ability to meet business targets.