Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will undertake schedule maintenance activities, repairs and installations on all our open pit mobile equipment.
What will you be doing?
· Work cooperatively with the Supervisor to maintain the mobile plant & ancillary equipment.
· Support the supervisor by participating in root cause analysis activities.
· Conduct breakdown and preventative maintenance checks as required and to a high standard
· Actively participate in training and encourage others to do so
· Maintain the highest standard of housekeeping at all times through continuous review and management of work area on a daily basis
· Be proactive in identifying and reporting potential hazards and eliminating risk taking behaviours or actions.
· Contribute to continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work safety, practices and procedures.
· Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
· Demonstrate behaviours aligned with the Evolution Mining values – Safety, Excellence, Accountability and Respect.
Are you the one?
· Trade qualified Diesel Fitter
· Solid experienced in mobile plant maintenance within a mining environment
· Working knowledge with Komatsu excavators and Terex electric drive haul trucks will be highly regarded
· Ability to work safely at all times
· Ability to prioritise and schedule work
This job has expired.