Liebherr has a fantastic career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced, high achieving leader. Reporting to the Head of Product Management – Mining Trucks, the Product Manager – OHT and Automation shall be responsible for the research and definition of international market desires for the realisation of autonomous / semi-autonomous mining products for Liebherr Hydraulic Excavators (HEX), Off-Highway Haul Trucks (OHT) and Mining Dozers.
The role will also be responsible for the research, definition and administration of market and internal stakeholder requirements to ensure strategic evolution of the company’s existing OHT product line. A key aspect of the role shall be to develop and maintain performance benchmarking for both manned and unmanned HEX and OHT applications within international mining regions.
This role will see the successful candidate working closely with colleagues and customers globally to achieve required outcomes.
The role will be based within one of Liebherr Australia’s branches, location is negotiable for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor/Degree qualified in Mining Engineering is desirable
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in similar managerial roles within the mining sector
• Post Graduate qualifications in Business Management is desirable
• Experience and knowledge of Autonomous Mining Systems will be highly regarded
• Good command of German and French languages is advantageous
You are confident in your abilities, an excellent communicator, customer focussed and an influential team member. You hold tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering and have relevant industry experience.
A very attractive salary package is on offer to secure the right candidate.