Cummins, Pilbara Operations are hiring!
Based at our Perth branch, this role reports in to the Service Admin Supervisor. As the Service Administrator, you will assist with all administrative functions for the smooth running of the branch. This will include, payroll, invoicing, filing, email management, organising site access, booking medicals, answering phone calls, completing safety compliance admin and all adhoc administrative duties as required. The role will include high levels of customer service, therefore excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
What’s in it for you?
· World class training and development in a diverse and inclusive working environment
· Annual remuneration reviews
· Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
· Income Protection Insurance and Employee Share Purchase Plan
· Discount on private health insurance, Microsoft Product, Dell Computers, Ford, Hyundai, BMW and Mercedes Benz cars
We are looking for someone who is excited to move into a diverse admin role who wants to grow and develop with Cummins. To be successful in this role you will bring:
Demonstrated administration experience – ideally as a service admin or scheduler
Previous experience in the automotive, mining or trucking industry is highly desirable
Be highly organised with a strong eye for detail
A professional telephone manner
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good understanding of accounts payable and accounts receivable
Familiarity with financial processes / accounts and purchase orders
Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
Previous experience using Movex is highly desirable
Ability to multi-task and help other team members
A positive, upbeat attitude and be proactive
Awareness of health and safety in the workplace