The Manager Maintenance & Engineering will be accountable for the development of maintenance plans and budgets for the Port fixed plant facilities for the on-going maintenance and repair of the Port fixed plant facilities.
This role will also be accountable for the provision of engineering support across both the Inload and Outload circuits.
Accountabilities will include: -
• Provide strong visible leadership to the maintenance teams
• Provide advice and report to the General Manager Port & Rail on health, safety and operational performance and results
• Monitor, measure and report on maintenance issues, opportunity and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and schedules
• Direct the maintenance activities to ensure current and future plans and objectives of the plant are met
• Develop tools and systems to provide critical maintenance information to the General Manager Port & Rail and make recommendations on both strategy and operations
• Develop and implement a maintenance strategy that delivers plant availability, along
With implementing business processes required to maintain and improve the reliability of the plant
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Maintenance Manager along with the following: -
• Relevant tertiary qualifications, bachelor’s degree in engineering or a similar technical field; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Demonstrated experience in a management or large size superintendent role in operating or maintaining a high tonnage port or fixed plant processing facility
• Experience with large materials handling operations
• Sound background in maintenance literature such as Reliability Centred Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and Condition Monitoring
• Sound technical and planning skills in fields of maintenance and maintenance planning, with experience of large-scale shutdowns on high value assets under strict schedule adherence requirements
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
This job has expired.