Our Processing team are looking for Maintainer Fitters to join their team for fixed term roles working a 14/14 Days and Nights ex-Perth roster.
Reporting to the Supervisor Mechanical, this position will play a pivotal role in ensuring minimising downtime, respond quickly to equipment issues as well as maintain/improve plant reliability, as per the following key responsibilities: -
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks;
• Complete daily inspections of mechanical equipment and report on their condition;
• Carry out installation of new equipment or modifications as directed;
• Monitor equipment failure rates and change failed components where required;
• Assisting with shutdown co-ordination and execution.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience working in the mining and resources industry with experience in fixed plant maintenance. You will also have:
• An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
• A current WA driver's licence;
• Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences;
• Previous experience working within a large-scale iron ore mining environment;
• SAP knowledge and basic computer skills.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.