With the recent award of the Dam and Mine Infrastructure Project at Newmont’s Boddington mine, Cape is currently seeking experienced Plant Operators to join our team. The project requires Operators experienced in the Utilities sector in particular those who have worked with Water Storage Facilities and their associated works.
We are looking for team members with the following:
· A strong commitment to Safety
· Experience with Dixon, Trackstar and McElroy machines
· Experience in butt welding poly pipe up to 800mm
· 3+ year’s experience in operating heavy machinery in a Civil/Utilities environment
· Current Drivers Licence – HR preferred
· Current Dogging Ticket
· Chainsaw Ticket
· Construction Safety Awareness Training Card (White/Blue Card)
· Australian working rights
· Current national police clearance – less than six months old
· Ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
In exchange Cape can offer our team members:
· Full time employment – accrue annual and sick leave
· Great accommodation and site facilities
· 2/1 roster
· Career development opportunities
· January 2020 commencement
Cape is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
This job has expired.