To ensure our onsite civil workshop and mobile equipment are reliably maintained we require experienced Maintenance Supervisors to join our Corunna Downs civil project FIFO from Perth.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
• Previous onsite mobile plant experience as a supervisor
• Extensive experience as a leading hand
• Sound knowledge of running a mobile equipment workshop.
• Ability to make decisions in fast paced civil environment.
• Sound communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Commitment to safety in the workplace
Responsibilities of the role:
• Daily leadership of the site workshop personnel including apprentices and sub-contractors
• Plan, prioritise and execute unscheduled breakdown and work back log
• Adhere to MACA’s company policies
• Monitor parts and equipment requirements for the workshop
• Ensure Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and requirements implemented
• Strive for continuous improvement within your environment to benefit your team
• Effectively work and communicate well with other team members to achieve deadlines
What’s in it for you at MACA?
• Superannuation paid on all hours worked
• $1500 Employee Referral Program
• Access to a range of Employee Benefits
• Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
• Join a Can-Do company who puts People First
• We invest in our people to be leaders
• Join a company who does the right thing by the community
• Develop your career and take part in the Leadership and Management Program