About the Role
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Officer is to provide crucial customer service, stock management, receipt and dispatch with unloading and loading of freight. If you are passionate about people, safety and demonstrate a proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team, then this is the perfect role for you.
The Warehouse Officer will be located at Cliffs Nickel Operations, 8 km south of Mt. Keith Mine. Sharing the great facilities of the Mt. Keith Camp. Tennis, Basketball and Indoor Cricket courts, Pool, Gym. Small convenience store and wet mess.
· Previous experience in a similar warehousing position preferably in a FIFO role
· Experience using 1SAP, FIORI or similar inventory software
· Manual Australian Driver's License
· Forklift Ticket with previous experience
· Ideally you will have experience loading/unloading road trains
· High reach forklift experience looked on favourably
A great team player who can work in a safe manner coupled with being a responsible operator with a "can do" attitude
As part of the recruitment process for this position you may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and participate in a background screen including a criminal history check, identity check and qualifications check.
This job has expired.