Civmec are currently seeking Electrical Trade Assistants available for the end of June, to join our ever-growing team, on a new and exciting Construction Project recently awarded in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. This role will be FIFO from Perth.
The Eliwana Project is the development of new iron ore mine and associated infrastructure. Civmec is contracted to construct the new Primary Crushing and Ore Processing Facility. Scope of work includes shop detailing, fabrication, procurement and delivery and site civil, concrete, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation construction works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform spotting duties as required
• Operate a variety of tools and machines including forklifts, EWP’s, grinders, power drills or other cutting and shaping tools and machines
• Assist with Cable Pulling and working closely with the Electrical personnel on site
• Assisting with the install of Cable Trays
• Transport tools, materials and work pieces to and from sites or workbenches
• Loading and delivering project materials
• Minimum 3 years’ industrial experience as an Electrical Trade Assistant
• Previous construction experience within the mining and resources sector
• Nationally recognised Construction Safety Awareness Card
Civmec + You:
At Civmec, we offer an inclusive workplace with a ‘Never Assume’ safety culture, supported by our experienced management team. Our Reward and Recognition program acknowledges our employees’ achievements and contributions to Civmec’ s success. Employment benefits include access to our corporate partners such as health insurance, discounted white goods and holiday travel discounts.
This job has expired.