Boart Longyear is seeking a global leader to be the next Regional Director, Drilling Services for the APAC business. A global leader is sought to lead the business in Australia and Asia, accountable for leading our world class safety systems, growing our customer relationships, championing operational excellence and delivering on commercial activities. Boart Longyear recognizes that the best ideas develop from collaborative efforts between individuals with diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives and seek applications from a diverse range of leaders from the drilling and associated industries.
Key Attributes We’re Looking For
· A commitment to ensuring compliance is maintained at all times with all internal and external requirements and stakeholders
· Health and safety leadership aligned to our core value Health & Safety so that we all make it safe, make it personal, and make it home
· Hold individuals accountable in order to deliver high performance outcomes
· Energy to lead periods of change in order to position for emerging issues
· A customer centric focus, capable of leading commercial activities
· Ability to find and develop the next generation of talent
· Collaborative across business lines and functions
· Emotionally intelligent
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Earth Sciences, Commerce or equivalent
Post graduate qualifications are highly desirable
A minimum of 5 years leading a large business unit or organization, with P&L accountabilities
A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial practices and or business development roles
Knowledge of drilling disciplines and applications are highly desirable
Leading the use of world class health and safety systems that ensures all employees make it safe, make it personal, and make it home.
Visible leadership throughout the regional business, with significant travel as required to support regional operations.
Coordinate Commercial and Business Development activities between Regions and Customers.
Business performance as reflected in the P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow reports.
Budgeting, business planning and capital planning.
Working capital management
Monitor operational performance to ensure customer and company objectives are met.
Drive continuous improvement through the region.
Support EXCO for BOD, MOR, Pipeline, and any requested reporting.
Manage EXCO approval process and adherence to Executive Committee Approval Policy.
Drive internal audit process and contract leakage reviews / outcomes.
Boart Longyear is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in Sydney, Australia (ASX:BLY). More information about Boart Longyear can be found at www.boartlongyear.com . To get Boart Longyear news direct, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
This job has expired.